A creative journal attesting to the profound personal impact of that first painting lesson beneath the big old mulberry tree ... stubby 3 year-old toes squelching into rotten purple fruit; pink tongue curled out with the effort of forging a wet, sticky, paint masterpiece. African storm clouds billowing just above.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

My Own Work








Thought I'd share photos of some more of my own work ... these are murals that I painted for a party room at a Kids Fun Centre in Perth called The BeachHouse. 
If you click on the above link to the official website for The BeachHouse, you can see more photos of my paintings in the "Gallery" section beneath the title "Underwater World". These are the largest paintings I've ever attempted and I had loads of fun working on them, although they took months to complete! 

2 comments:

  1. Wow that's fantastic!! What did you paint it on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You! :) I painted the mural for this room on gyprock sheets, but in the next two rooms (I still need to put pictures of them up) I used MDF boards from Bunnings. The MDF was a much better option and I can't even remember why I started off using gyprock?!

    ReplyDelete