A creative journal attesting to the profound personal impact of that first painting lesson beneath the big old mulberry tree ... stubby 3 year-old toes squelching into rotten purple fruit; pink tongue curled out with the effort of forging a wet, sticky, paint masterpiece. African storm clouds billowing just above.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Cozy Attic Bedrooms










I've always wished for my own attic bedroom ... a private sanctuary seperate from the hustle and bustle of the rest of the house below. My favourite are the top two images - I love the symmetrical nature of these rooms! I am in equal adoration of attics with gorgeous, exposed wooden beams which make such a bold statement. 

2 comments:

  1. Aren't they just exquisite?! ... I love them almost as much as I love your gorgeous books!

    ReplyDelete