A creative journal attesting to the profound personal impact of that first painting lesson beneath the big old mulberry tree ... stubby 3 year-old toes squelching into rotten purple fruit; pink tongue curled out with the effort of forging a wet, sticky, paint masterpiece. African storm clouds billowing just above.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

18th Party




Oh dear! I have really been slack lately ... first blog in 5 days! But I'm back on track with a few photos of my sister's 18th party that continue on from the graffiti theme of my last post. 
For a really cheap but funky venue, we decorated our garage in over a hundred bright balloons; as well as hanging some simple graffiti banners that were painted a couple of weeks before the party. The DJ brought along all his own equipment and my boyfriend provided the colourful lighting (and the strobe) for free! Easy peasy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment